Bankers find is easy to corrupt a nation’s leaders.
1. The Revolutionary War was fought to combat British Imperial control of the colonial banking system.
2. The War of 1812 was fought over who would control the central bank of the US.
3. Andrew Jackson was nearly assassinated over his efforts to break up the criminal central bank.
4. The Civil War was prolonged by the support the Confederacy received from European central banks.
5. The Federal Reserve Bank in 1913 was followed by the creation of the income tax and IRS. World War I followed soon after. Six years later Woodrow Wilson admitted sadly that he had ruined the nation.
And on it goes.